I'll Be There For You When You Need Me

Saturday, November 11, 2006

10 November 06, 21:44

Juz some photos that I took previously...


At Maastricht train station


Windmill in Leiden


This windmill "De Valk" has a huge sundial in front of it


In Leiden


This is the fountain in Italy, Fontana di Trevim, that took 30 years to built & the architect didn't live to see the end product & that is me throwing a coin in it as there's a saying that throwing a coin in to means we'll be back to the eternal city (in Rome)


St Peter's Basilica in Rome


The Colosseum in Rome (which we didn't get to go in coz they closed early)


There was a demonstration (peaceful one with cool music) when we're in Rome


Super huge pizzas that were sold in the shop in Venice


San Marco Basilica in Venice


I like this view of Gondolas by the pier in Venice


Nice biscotti place!!!


Chocolat in Milan


Xuan, myself, & Eugene in Chocolat


Eugene & I with the Duomo Cathedral in the background. I so love the gothic architecture


The view of the St. Peter's Basilica in Rome


Nice view of Leiden from the windmill "De Valk"

Enjoy! More of the pictures are at my yahoo photos link...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home